Businesses nowadays use different management software to manage their workforce in a smooth and efficient way. The management software can be customized for a particular company or can be off-the-shelf. Thus, project or work management becomes easier but performance evaluation becomes difficult. To evaluate an employee’s performance, you need more than a checkmark after they’ve finished their daily tasks. Therefore, some businesses try to evaluate employee performance on the basis of work done and time spent on a particular task. This is only an example of how time tracking software might be put to use. There are many more scenarios where this software could be useful.
Choosing a Time Tracking software
You must be knowing that there are numerous software available for time tracking and management which makes it confusing to choose one. Therefore, try to look for the features mentioned below while choosing time tracking and management software.
- Flexible tracking: The software that you choose should be capable of tracking working time anytime anywhere.
- Time Report: It can generate daily, weekly or monthly timesheets or work reports of employees.
- Workload Management: It should have features to manage workload by estimating the time for tasks to be performed.
- Simple and Clear: As the software would be used by employees, it should be easy to use so that no training is needed.
- Cost: Consider software that provides the features you need at a price you can afford.
- Security: Lastly, the software you pick should fulfil all of your data and privacy requirements.
Top Time Tracking Software
After comparing some leading software for time tracking, here is a list of some of the top software that can be used by companies and are cost-effective.
- Alian Hub: Alian Hub is an all-in-one software for time and project management. You can track employee time, manage projects and schedule tasks, manage workload and generate timesheets. It is an efficient software to track employee work time in large and small companies. It has features like real-time audio chat, milestone reports, file sharing, kanban, and more. You can add time manually or use a timer for auto-time tracking. Furthermore, it captures screenshots of the working window after a defined time interval and you can view the screenshots on the task details board. Each user’s weekly or monthly time data is available in the time report. As a result, it’s also useful for evaluating employees’ progress. Lastly, it is cost-effective and easy to use and implement in any company.
- Hub Planner: Hub Planner is a flexible cloud-based application for organising projects, allocating resources, and keeping track of time spent on tasks. Additionally, the software provides businesses with the resources they need to design and execute efficient plans for their development teams. Small and medium-sized businesses that are ready to upgrade from spreadsheets to a more modern method of managing employees will find it to be a useful tool. It has timesheets for time monitoring and generates dynamic reports. Furthermore, team managers can use the included charts and graphs to get an eye-catching picture of their team’s performance.
- Monday.com: monday.com helps in managing time with an easy-to-understand design layout. It can also be used to boost efficiency in the workplace. You’ll be able to track every minute spent on each assignment or project, allocate new members, and define priorities with ease. Additionally, you can integrate Google Drive, Gmail, Google Calendar and more in it. Lastly, you can collaborate in real time with your team members and can share files.
- TimeCamp: TimeCamp is another time-tracking tool that can easily monitor time and generate invoices based on tracked working hours. It streamlines the payment process and sends notifications when the customer reads the invoice. Furthermore, team managers have access to accept or reject the timesheet. Lastly, you can also integrate project management tools such as Jira, Trello and so on.
- Beebole Timesheet: BeeBole Timesheet is a time management and attendance system suitable for companies of any size. It’s useful for keeping tabs on how much time is spent on various things like customers, projects, and activities as well as managing things like expenses and leaves. Furthermore, you can also integrate Google Apps into it. Lastly, it supports numerous languages and currencies, making it a valuable tool for businesses operating on a global scale.
- Forecast: Forecast is a time and project management tool. You’ll spend less time worrying about overestimating projects thanks to the AI’s ability to automatically compare the actual time spent on tasks versus your estimations. Your planning process will become much more efficient and you’ll be able to do timely project delivery. Furthermore, it is an excellent choice for remote teams since it allows users to monitor time in either a daily or weekly format, depending on their preferences.
In conclusion, choose the time tracking software that fits well in your budget and requirement criteria. In case, you want to manage your work and time efficiently, choose the top listed software in this blog – Alian Hub.